Established: 03 March 2002

 BACK TO CORDE'S HOMEPAGE
NEWS
Home
Current News
News Archive
FARSCAPE
Episode Reviews
Character Profiles
Out-takes
Spoilers
Spoiler Archive
Dictionary
Quotes 
INTERACTIVE
Interviews
Kemps Corner
Polls
Poll Archive
Fanfic
Fanart
LINKS
Farscape Links
Other Links

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, as would pictures of wives and girlfriends naked. Submissions? Anything really. Click on the smiley face!

All text, HTML etc. on this site is the property of the webmaster and is not to be used without the webmasters permission. He's an amicable sort of fellow, so if you ask nicely, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Please don't snurch!

© Copyright Dylan Pemberton 2002.

 

 

Cordefic: The Anthology

 

Riiight. So I suppose the uninitiated deserve something of an explanation, since the summary pretty much explains nothing.

 

Way back in the day, before even a little girl named Chiana had joined the crew, an impressionable young fangirl stumbled onto this new show on the SciFi channel. It had everything; living ships, snarky muppets, aliens with prehensile tongues, naked blue priestesses, giant scrubbing bubbles with blinking eyestalks, and of course the hottest couple o' kids ever to grace leather pants with their presence, John Crichton and Aeryn Sun. So the fangirl joined a mailing list devoted to the relationship between these two crazy leather-wearin' kids and spent many happy hours speculating on such things as The Scene, cookies, umfriends, mutant outgrowths, Bali, and the great Justin Monjo.

 

One day the happy fangirl opened up a Word document and began typing, spurred on by an obstinant little monkey who sat on her shoulder and got drunk a lot. Ten days later she had pecked out eleven such documents, none more than a few pages long, and all of them chock full of the irreverent brand of silliness that eventually led to such sillyfic snippets being named after the fangirl, thus earning the moniker "Cordefic."

 

Sixteen months and 22 Cordefics later, the fangirl decided to join FF.net for no apparent reason other than that she was bored. FF.net did not approve of the fangirls' preferred method of posting, which was to list each Cordefic by its number, so she chucked them all into one story and made each fic a chapter. The stories are NOT connected, other than that they were written in the chronological order that they are found here. She might write more Cordefics soon, as her new overnight job at Walmart gives her plenty of material, but don't count on it. The fangirl also loves feedback of all sorts, flames included, so don't be afraid to review each and every chapter if you feel the need. The fangirl (er sorry. First person will return shortly.)  I hereby absolve myself of any injuries caused by the following fics due to either spleen damage from laughter or damage to person or personal property due to intense disgust and non-humor.

 

There. I'm done with the introduction. Go read. NOW!
 

 

NEXT >

DISCLAIMER: (Don't sue us, we're pathetic) This is so made up. We mean absolutely no offence. We all love Farscape, and the actors and crew involved in making our favourite show. This should be seen for what it is, a tribute. If by some bizarre, and frankly disturbing coincidence Mr. Browder does indeed enjoy the company of voles, then we apologise unreservedly.

Farscape and all it's subsidiary bits are owned by some other people and not us. Anything illegal we do is purely by accident and that includes the credit card scam and Bob's marijuana farm.